Monday 24 March 2014

What A Night:
Goodbye Twonkeys Blue Cadabra but in style at Soho Theatre London 17th of March 2014.
Thanks for all the flowers backstage I don’t like orchids but I will make do.
Check for trap doors no northing. Wait a minute, there’s something wrong with one of your eyes. Oh hang on; it’s fine when compared to your other eyes.
I briefly had a flash back there, of cutting through Twonkey’s stomach, like a coco pod Tarzan with Genghis Khan’s dagger. Then out my velvet sack as if by magic I pull out a tiny set of clogs. ….WOW. What happened to the big clogs? they most have shrunk or been replaced.
All these ingredients are invisible that’s because they are emotions. This for all those people who attempt the impossible in there lives such as window cleaners.I bring out Flying Tailor prop and push the device into action and then start to sing.
Who shot a whole film with buckets for legs?Who? Who? Who? You collect snails you believe that if you hug them they turn into horses. Am I close?I dance around the stage with Hilda wearing a fake nose swinging an umbrella about as a nightmare of stiff saxophone riffs fills the room.What a wonderful night thank you London Soho Theatre you have been a lady.Plus a big slap on the lips to Radio Four Extra and Arthur Smith for having us on his show Twice.
Pictures:
Antony Oudot The Reluctant Paparazzi man.

No comments:

Post a Comment